Fixation elastic bandages
The company Previs, based in the Province of Vicenza, is specialised in manufacturing bandages in a variety of sizes and models for differing uses. It supplies, in particular, a rich assortment of stretch bandages that are excellent for use both in hospitals and first-aid and in sports and veterinary contexts.
Elastic stretch bandage models and uses
Two types of elastic bandage are available: lightweight bandages and compression bandages. For both types, customisation of packaging graphic design is possible.
The lightweight elastic bandages are used to fix dressings to limbs and joints. The compression models are suitable for phlebological use to treat sports injuries, strains and dislocations.
The bandages are made out of stretch material which adapts perfectly to the body, while the type of fabric allows optimal transpiration.
The company offer includes different product lines based on bandage type and features:
- Previfix, elastic bandages in equal percentages of cotton and polyamide.
- Previgarzelast, bandages in a higher percentage of cotton, combined with viscose and polyamide.
- Prevideal Cotton – the ideal solution for sports injuries and for patients with hypersensitive skin or intolerances.
- Previcrepe S-L – a bandage in a crepe-like cotton fabric that anchors the dressing firmly in place while facilitating optimal skin transpiration.
- Prevideal, ‘ideal’ classic bandage with a multitude of uses.
- Previmax, new-entry support bandage for use on sprains, light bruises and for fixing dressings.
For more information on products and their technical details contact Previs.