Compression elastic bandages
Compression-type bandages represent one of the key articles in the vast range of products supplied by Previs, the Vicenza company, that for many years now manufactures and supplies bandages for use in medical dressings, cosmetics and sport.
using advanced manufacturing processes and highly-innovative specialist research and development, with a safety guarantee offered by UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 certification.
The catalogue includes elastic compression bandages with the STARMED label, specially designed for dressing protection when applied to grazes, bruises and haematomas.
Light or strong compression
Different levels of compression can be applied:
- Light to medium compression is provided by the Previmedical bandage, composed of cotton, polyamide and polyurethane, with a maximum elongation of 160%, and a special metal hook to use for anchoring.
- Previnova, on the other hand, is ideal when a medium compression dressing is required for fixing, protecting or supporting work or sport sprains and injuries.
- Stronger, constant compression is provided by Previmedia and Previforte bandages, used particularly in varicose vein treatments, antithrombotic prophylaxis, post-surgery treatment and for support and drainage in the case of joint dislocations, bruising and light fractures.
- Previbielastica requires medical prescription and is indicated for strong post-surgery and varicose vein compression treatment, especially affecting joints.
- Previstretch is a newly introduced ‘short stretch’ bandage for support and relief in the case of bruises, sprains, tendinopathies, muscle injuries and for phlebological use.
Every item in the product line is clinically tested to guarantee transpiration and skin tolerance.