Previdol Soothing patch
Backing: Non vowen fabric + PET
Composition: Acrylates Copolymer + Natural extract
Standard format: Patch size 9 cm x 14 cm
• cut on thebacking to facilitate the removal
• supplied in anonymous or printed sachet
• format 14 cm x 20 cm with mini-grip
• Other formats on request after verification
Destination of use: Previdol is a Medical Device patch adjuvant in the treatment of pains in the joints and in the muscular-skeletal system. Due to its occlusive mechanism, the patch is able to act on the affected part, keeping the skin protected and helping to give relief in presence of pain. To improve the cutaneous tolerability of the patch throughout the period of application, some plant extracts like Arnica Montana, Devil’s Claw and Boswellia were inserted, as well as some essential oils of Mint and Menthol to give a pleasant fragrance.
Latex-free Previcoesiva Bandage
Composition: 42% cotton – 29% viscose – 29% polyamide
Widths: cm 4 – 6 – 8 – 10 – 12
Length: 4 m approx. for maximum extension (other lengths available on request)
Elongation: 50% approx.
Material: Cohesive double-weave fabric, 100% solvent and latex free
Cohesivity produced by surface microdots.
Directions for use:
• For fixing dressings
• As a light support bandage and treating light fractures
• Safety pins and plasters are not necessary because the bandage is self-adhesive, adhering to itself and not to the skin
• Particularly suitable for use on articulations